I hereby inform you under Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) about the processing of your personal data when using this website and my communication by e-mail with you.
The following information refers to the privacy of the Dental Studio Thiede.
Owner of the company is Mr. Kay- Uwe Thiede the company is located in:
Themarer Straße 12b
To reach under:
Tel.: +493681 599844
The following processing of personal data takes place in connection with your visit to this website.
Provision of content and logging
When the website is called, the following information of the calling computer is stored:
The legal basis for this processing is my legitimate interest under Article 6 paragraph 1f DSGVO to operate the website safely and to have the opportunity to investigate technical incidents or security incidents. You are entitled to object to this processing under Art. 21 GDPR.
The data is automatically deleted.
If you send me an e-mail, it will be automatically saved when you reach my mail system with your sender address as well as content and metadata.
I use your data for the duration of the communication with you. On the basis of the legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1f DSGVO, I save your contact data for a later resumption of our communication. You are entitled to object to this processing under Art. 21 GDPR.
There will be no transfer of your data to third parties, if I am not required to do so by law. There is no automated decision.
Your rights as a concerned person
According to the GDPR you have the following rights:
- Date and time of access
- IP address of the user
- Operating system and browser version of the user
- The website from which the visitor comes ("Referrer")
- Pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, your consent once given may be revoked at any time with regard to the future.
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us.
- In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to require the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us.
- In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us.
- In accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a usable format.
- According to Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right to object to our legitimate interests. Use the option to send us an e-mail via the menu item "Comments".
- According to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. Complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Your competent authority is that of your place of residence. A list of the supervisory authorities can be found here: http://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html